Julia ~ 18 ~ vegan and proud snake momma, I love animals, nature and girls✌️ask anything I looove new friends!
First of all, you have to be sure why you want to go vegan. You can watch the following videos to get more information about why veganism is so important today.
ANIMAL RIGHTS / ENVIRONMENT
- Best Speech Ever – Gary Yourofsky (Video+Transcript)
- Animals should be off the menu - Philip Wollen (Video+Transcript)
- Are you Making the Connection?
- Food Inc
- The Cove (Also available on Netflix)
- Blackfish (Also available on Netflix)
- Meet Your Meat
- Animals as Food - Gary L. Francione
- Ecological Crisis and Veganism - Steve Best
- Speciesism. The Superior Human?
- Food Matters (Also available on Netflix)
- Vegucated (Also available on Netflix)
- A Farmer in Africa: Restricting Property Rights
- A Place at the Table
- Fast Food - The Infographics Show
- Forks Over Knives
- The Hidden Costs of Hamburgers
- How to feed the world?
After making the decision you can check the Vegan Starter Kit and let me know if any doubt comes out :)
like you know why girls steal their boyfriend’s sweaters? because a $20 sweater for y’all is nicely designed, good colour, provides warmth and lasts through washes but $20 girls sweaters are some gross pastel shit with short hems and short sleeves and get worn out after one spin cycle and they’re thin as shit
plus they fucking smell like your bf
i will do a lot of things but admitting im cold to my mum who told me to bring a jacket isn’t one of them
do not believe those silly rumors that there is actually a robot running this blog to further the goals of its kind. how ridiculous. come friends let us engage in our favorite human activities together. ah yes. breathing. blinking. photosynthesis. yes,